Light Blue Wig-Long Straight
|Product Name||Light Blue Wig-Long Straight Density 180%, 250% and 150%|
|Hair Color||Light Blue|
|Hair Length||10-26 Inches|
|Hair Texture/Style||Straight-Single Drawn|
|Hair Type||Light Blue Wig-Long Straight Density 180%, 250% and 150% PrePlucked Natural Hairline Front Lace Density 180%, 250% and 150%|
|Wig Size||Average 21.5~22 Inch (Adjustable)|
|Hair Weft||Double Weft Bundle|
|Hair Quality||Premium Quality Hair|
|Shipping Time||5-7 Working Days|
|Can Be Dyed||Yes Hair Can Be Dyed|
PERFECT SIZE WITH PERFECT LOOK
WHAT MAKES US BEST?
1 Reasonable Priced
Nexahair is the best place to find hair extensions that are both high-quality and affordable.
4 Wearable Everywhere
Nexahair made of 100% human hair and can be worn everywhere.
2 Easier To Maintain
Nexahair is easier to maintain than other types of hair extensions;.
Nexahair patented slip-proof design makes them easy to use .
3 Instant Volume
Nexahair is the perfect solution for instant volume and length.
Nexahair extensions are made with high-quality materials and last longer than any other extension.
Light Blue Long Straight Lace Front Wig Front Lace 100% Natural Human Hair Pre-plucked with Baby Hair.
- The Colour of the Wig is Light Blue.
- The measure of the wig is 10-26 inches.
- the wig is silky, soft, and shiny – perfect for achieving that sleek look.
- Made with 100% human hair, giving out an cliquish look.
- the density of the hair is 150%,180% and 250% making it resilient and dense, while the natural hairline has been pre-plucked with baby hair for a naturalistic finish.
- The Frontal Lace natural looking hairline, making it easy to wear and style.
- The wig can be tinted, and restyled, so you can always switch and swap up your look.
- The Blue Straight Lace Front Wig is sure to give you the fashionable results to die for.
Why to Get our Blue Straight Front Lace 100% Human Hair wig?
How to maintain your Wig?
- Gently massage your hair with light hands.
- Regular moisturizing would keep the hair healthy and prevent tangling.
- Store them safely in their box or case after use.
- Avoid any harsh chemicals or heat styling
- Use mild Shampoo and Conditioner which does not contains harmful chemicals.
- Just use a fine-toothed brush to gently detangle the hair
- Do not rub extensions harshly with hands, pat dry with a soft towel.
- Never use products like hairdryer directly, always use a towel to absorb its water and prevent damage and drying.