Showing 1–18 of 34 results
99J Loose Wave hair bundles: 100% Natural Human Hair$108.00 – $330.00 Select options
Peruvian Virgin Hair Loose Wave:3 Bundles-100% Unprocessed Hair$99.00 – $291.00 Select options
12 Inch Loose Wave Weave:100% Brazilian Hair Extension$99.00 – $291.00 Select options
3 Bundles Loose Body Wave Hair Bundles:100% Virgin Hair$99.00 – $291.00 Select options
Loose Wave Wig Red-Long$175.00 – $325.00 Select options
2A Wave Wig-Long Black$165.00 – $325.00 Select options
2b Waves Wig-Long Black$165.00 – $325.00 Select options
Crimped Bob Wig-Black$167.00 – $211.00 Select options
Black Crimped Hair-Loose Curly Wig$165.00 – $325.00 Select options
14 16 18 Brazilian Loose Wave Hair Extensions$99.00 – $291.00 Select options
Brazilian Loose Wave Closure Hair Weave$114.00 – $341.00 Select options
Brazilian Natural Loose Wave Virgin Hair Weft Extensions$99.00 – $291.00 Select options
18 20 22 Brazilian Loose Wave Hair Weave$99.00 – $291.00 Select options
Brazilian Loose Wavy Hair Weave$99.00 – $291.00 Select options
16 18 20 Brazilian Loose Wave Hair Extensions$99.00 – $291.00 Select options
Malaysian Loose Wave Hair Weave$99.00 – $291.00 Select options
Loose Wave Hair Bundles: 100% Human Hair Extensions$99.00 – $291.00 Select options
Virgin Indian Loose Wave Hair 3 Bundles$99.00 – $291.00 Select options
Showing 1–18 of 34 results
Loose wave hairs
Among different types of hair extensions, loose wave hairs are very popular. This texture is available in all origins brazilian,malaysian, indian and peruvian. Loose hair pattern is curly and wavy than body waves and deep waves.
Why does loose wave hair are famous?
• Loose wave is remy human hairs which are chemically not processed.
• They are more wavy and curly than deep hairs.
• These are extraordinary classical loose hairs.
• They are smooth, shiny and silky in nature.
• They are of good lengths and give a standard look for a person.
• They are available in many different colours.
• Loose waves also available in shorter hairs. Very adaptive texture even for shorter hairs.
• They are durable and these types of texture have enough flexibility.
Difference between Loose wave and Body waves:
• A loose wave owns more volume than body waves.
• Loose waves are curlier than body waves.
• Loose hairs are tighter than body waves.
• Loose wave hairs last longer when compared with body waves.
Which origin is best for loose wave?
• Loose wave are gathered from various parts of world.
• They are classified on the basis of origin as Brazilian loose wave, Indian loose wave, Malaysian loose wave and Peruvian loose wave
• Brazilian loose wave hair are very easy to manage.
• The hair extension can be easily dyed or coloured according to people choice.
How to maintain hair bundles?
• The loose hair can lasts for an average period of 6 months.
• They can be maintained up to 2 years, which totally depend on our own care and maintenance.
• Use shampoo or conditioner to make your hair cleaner and stronger.
Loose waves are really best for people because they are elastic and give us full appearance.
Loose wave hairs are comfortable to use and they are popular among Afro-American people. You can try more loose hair pattern to make a complete look of the hair.