Virgin Hair Bundles: 100% Natural Hair Weave
A weave is a hair that is attached to the natural hair either by clipping, gluing or directly sewing to the person’s hair. Hair dealers buy human hair from the marketplace as it is easily available, and then they use it to make weaves, hair extensions or wigs. Human Hair weaves helps people in enhancing the quality of their hair and brings volume & length in the hair.
Human Hair Weave can bring a change in one’s appearance for either a long or short time. And the best part is that th1e hair weaves cannot damage the natural hair as there is no destructive chemical involved in this process.
Generally, these weaves are available in bundles on online websites and offline marketplaces. Hair weaves require low maintenance and remain long-lasting for a certain period. Human Hair weaves helps people to have unique hairstyles as they can choose from a variety of wigs.
Types of Human Hair Weaves
1. Indian Human Hair Weave
The hair dealer of Indian hairs belongs to India. Indian Hair weaves has got multiple textures and it comes with different styles, which include curly, straight, kinky, wavy patterns. Some of its features are:
- It is natural silk in texture
- It blends well with all the types of hair
- It has a dark color
- It is not chemically treated
- It gives a natural appearance
2. Brazilian Human Hair Weave
Brazilian human hair donors belong to Brazil. Brazilian Human hair weaves is the must-buy hair weave in compared to other weaves right now. It has got a fine, silky, curly, thick texture and is available in shades from light brown to black. Some of its characteristics are:
- It offers volume & length to natural hair
- It is inexpensive and easily available in the market
- It is long-lasting and does not tangle easily
- It comes with different styles, which include curly, kinky, wavy patterns
- It is flexible and convertible
3. Peruvian Human Hair Weave
Peruvian human hair originates from the South American Country of Peru. This weaves is one of the most lovable hair weaves in the market because it has a shiny, comfortable and flexible nature. Some of its features are:
- It requires low maintenance
- It has a thicker texture.
- It is available in shades from dark to light brown
- It is versatile, so the hair is easy to color or bleach
- It enhances the volume of the hair.
4. Malaysian Human Hair Weave
Malaysian Human hair originates from Malaysia. There is an increase in the demand for the Malaysian human hair weaves in the market because of its distinctive feature. It is thicker & silkier in comparison to other types of hair weaves. Some of its features are:
- It is thicker than other weaves
- It requires less wash
- It is available in black & brown shades
- It is long-lasting & affordable
- It requires low maintenance
This article was all about the types of human hair weaves and its features so that people can know more about the wigs, hair extensions, what type of hairstyle can suit them well and help them in making the right choice in hair weave.