Frquently Asked Questions:
Q: How can I track my order?
Go to MY ACCOUNT log in to check your order to check your order . To track down your order use your tracking number provided to you at the time of your order(s) was shipped.
If you face difficulty or having any doubt regarding your tracking number then contact to our customer service department for the help and guide.
Q: How long will it take to receive my order?
According to your location ground shipment will commence within 3-6 days
Q: How can I cancel my order?
In case you want to cancel your order you may contact to our customer service department and they will guide you with the further process for cancellation.
Q: Why was my item/order cancelled?
Item(s) becomes unavailable after your order was placed Difficulty in processing your payment information Inability to ship to the address provided If you have questions or would like to place a new order please contact us Order(s) are inaccessible when it faces difficulty in processing payment details and if the shipment address is inappropriate provided by you . If you arise with any query and want to purchase a new set of order then contact to us.
How do I place an order?
Step 1. Search and find the product according to product displayed on the page Step 2. Select the product specification and after completing all the process Click to "Buy Now" or "Add to Cart" Step 3. Fill in all the details and Payment method after that Click on "Place Order " button. Step 4. Move to your Payment Platform to complete the final Process of Payment.
Q: What types of payment do you accept?
Payment methods we accept : VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal, and Quadpay. Interact: Paymet can also be done online . Please note that the cardholder must have access to online banking.
Q: Why did my payment fail?
A: Payment failure could occur from the following:
- Incorrect CVV Security Code
- Insufficient fund on Card
- Exceeding CC limits
Q: How to refund via quadpay
Contact to our Customer Service Department for initiating any refunds. Once refund is initiated by Nexa Hair Quadpay will notify you about the refund Total Refunds
Total refunds happens when Quadpay gets the notification of the return , the amount of refund would reach out to you and Quadpay would cancel all your future transactions. Remember, if you have made only one installment payment at the time of payment you would be only refunded what you have paid , not the entire amount of the original purchase. Example: Amy makes a $400 purchase and have already paid her first $80 installment at the time of purchase. Nexa Hair delivers her the item, but it is the wrong item. She returns the item to Nexa Hair and is expecting a full refund. After the approval of the return of the item by Nexa Hair , she would receives a refund of $80. She will not receive $400 because she have only made one $80 installment payment. The remainder of her installment payments will been canceled. Partial Refunds When the refund is partial (example, you've only returned part of an order) Quadpay would start by reducing your last installment by that amount, then if it is more than that, Quadpay will deduct it from your last and second last installment - and so on.
You have made a $200 purchase. Your four payments are $50 each. With your first payment due at the time you place your order.
- $50 – Paid at time of purchase.
- $50 Nexa Hair refunds $100 on your purchase. The value is applied to the last of your installments, and then to the next-to-last installment, and so on, until the entire refund amount has been applied.
- $50 – Paid at time of purchase.
- $50 – Covered with the refund.
- $50 – Covered with the refund. Your second installment remains and is still due on the due date. If the amount of your refund is larger than the total of your unpaid future installments, Quadpay will also refund your original payment method directly. You can always see how refunds were applied to your Quadpay account, what payments are still due, and make your payments early in the Quadpay Customer Portal.
When will I get my refund? Please have some patience Nexa Hair makes sure you would safely get your refunds generally, it takes 1-10 Working days, varying with different banks, buyers will receive the refund after it is successfully processed by Nexa Hair. Nexa Hair Customer service would inform you about your refund when its completed, and your money will be returned to the bank card or account you paid from.
PayPal: usually 1-5 working days Credit card: usually 1-10 working days Quad pay: usually 1-10 working days You can check your order details to confirm whether the refund has been successfully processed, please feel free to contact your bank (please provide the ARN to your bank if there is) to follow up on the Refund status.
Q: I can't track my order using the tracking number provided. What can I do? A: Contact our customer service department to confirm the tracking number & shipping information about your order. You can contact us through our live chat or message us by [name of nexa hair customer]. You may also contact the shipping carrier to confirm if the order was shipped. Sometimes the carrier can take 1-2 days to update shipping information on their website. Contact the shipping carrier to confirm if your order is shipped or not. Sometimes it takes time to update the information on their site.
Q: Can I make bleach knots? A: Definitely, for the fake scalp wig and PU wig, you don't have to bleach them, both of them are very natural and knots are invisible. For much professional advice, consult your stylist.
Q: What Does The Wig Density Mean Like: 130% 150% 180%? A: Wig densities of lace (full and lace front wigs) can start from 80% of the average hair density (80,000 strands based on the maintenance figures above) and usually go up to 180% of average hair density (180,000 strands based on the maintenance figures above). The standard density of lace wigs (full lace wigs and lace front wigs) is between 130% and 150% (so 130,000 and 150,000 based on the maintenance figures above). If the aim is to wear hair that looks natural, any lace wig with a range of 130%-150% is often referred to as medium density. Full lace wigs and lace front wigs with higher densities will usually cost more due to the extra labor involved in ventilating (or weft).
Q: What's the difference between Brazilian virgin hair, Peruvian virgin hair, Malaysian virgin hair, and Indian virgin hair? A: The differences between them are more noticeable in the hair's reaction to water, heat, or air drying. For longer-lasting curls on any of the hair, it is recommended to use roller set hair with a hair setting lotion.
- Brazilian Hair: Silkier and shinier in texture compared to Indian Hair. The straight textures are not bone straight but tend to curl beautifully at the end. This hair holds curls very well and tends to hold them longer than Indian Hair.
- Peruvian Hair: A little coarser and thicker in texture than Indian and Brazilian hair. It blends well with normal African-American relaxed hair textures and medium Caucasian hair textures. The curly texture becomes more curly when it's wet or washed.
- Malaysian Hair: Initially, it can appear excessively shiny, but after the first 2-3 washes, the shine lessens and it takes on a more natural appearance. Curls don't loosen or drop with time but maintain their form for the entire day. No product is required to maintain the curl. Malaysian hair is also softer and silkier in texture than Indian hair.
- Indian Hair: It tends to dry into a beautiful wave, which ranges from a slight wave to very wavy, although it straightens and curls very easily.
Q: Can they be straightened, curled? A: Take care of the hair like your own. You can use an iron/straightener or tongs even when fitted, but don't use excessive heat tools as it could lead to dry and damaged hair, and it won't last long.
Q: Can I dye the hair? A: Of course, you can dye your hair and we recommend dyeing it below into #27 brown color. As a general rule, it is easier to darken the hair than to lighten the hair. Coloring it yourself may not give you the desired color shade, so we recommend having your hair dyed by a professional stylist as they can provide you with the desired result. If you are unable to visit a salon, test a good quality hair dye on a small sample first.
Q: What if I forget my password? A: In case you forget your password, go to the login page and then click "Reset Password". We'll send you a temporary password and you can reset your new password.
Contact: Still have a question? Please contact us for more information. Get in touch