180 Density Orange Wig-Curly Long
|Product Name||180 Density Orange Wig-Curly Long|
|Hair Length||10-26 Inches|
|Hair Texture/Style||Curly-Single Drawn|
|Hair Type||180 Density Orange Wig-Curly Long 150%, 180% and 250% Density PrePlucked Natural Hairline|
|Wig Size||Average 21.5~22 Inch (Adjustable)|
|Hair Weft||Double Weft Bundle|
|Hair Quality||Premium Quality Hair|
|Shipping Time||5-7 Working Days|
|Can Be Dyed||Yes Hair Can Be Dyed|
PERFECT SIZE WITH PERFECT LOOK
WHAT MAKES US BEST?
1 Reasonable Priced
Nexahair is the best place to find hair extensions that are both high-quality and affordable.
4 Wearable Everywhere
Nexahair made of 100% human hair and can be worn everywhere.
2 Easier To Maintain
Nexahair is easier to maintain than other types of hair extensions;.
Nexahair patented slip-proof design makes them easy to use .
3 Instant Volume
Nexahair is the perfect solution for instant volume and length.
Nexahair extensions are made with high-quality materials and last longer than any other extension.
180 % Density Orange coloured wig is having 100% natural and unprocessed human hair
Why Buy the best Curly wig with 180 % Density Orange coloured wig?
- Before washing the wig, smooth the hair with a wide-tooth comb. Avoid pulling or stretching the hair fibers.
- Wet: Hold your wig in one hand while moistening the hair with lukewarm water in the other. The wig hair only needs to be damp, not drenched.
- Wash: Apply a small amount of shampoo to the wig hair and comb it through. After that, rinse the hair thoroughly, being careful not to wring or squeeze the wig.
- Condition: Work a small amount of conditioner through the hair and let it sit for a few minutes. Rinse the hair in warm water until it is thoroughly clear.
- Dry: The quickest way to dry your wig is to set it up on a wig stand and let it air dry, but you can also use a blow dryer on wigs made of real human hair. Maintaining a low heat setting is all that is required.
- You can style your natural human hair wig with a low-heat curling iron once it has dried.