|Product Name||Indian Water Wave Human Hair Bundle- 100% Virgin|
|Hair Color||Natural Black/#1B|
|Hair Length||8-30 Inches|
|Hair Texture/Style||Indian Water Wave-Single Drawn|
|Hair Type||100% Unprocessed Indian Water Wave Human Hair|
|Hair Weight||100-110 Gram/Piece|
|Hair Weft Type||Machine Weft|
|Can Be Dyed||Yes Hair Can Be Dyed|
Indian Water Wave Human Hair Bundle- 100% Virgin : Design To Make,
Your Look More Beautiful
Indian Water Wave Human Hair is one of the favorite types of human hair bundle among women due to its versatile nature. Waves are processed by undergoing a steam process. The bundles retain the wavy appearance for a long time. These bundles are raw and virgin. Indian Water wave do not undergo any chemical process.
- Indian Water Wave consist of 100% Virgin Human hair.
- Wavy, shiny and voluminous hair bundles.
- Thick and coarse in texture.
- Usually comes in Jet Black or in light brown color.
- Full, healthy and thick end. No split end.
- Intact cuticles running in one direction which prevents shedding.
- No tangling.
- Double machine weft.
- Size- 8-30 inches bundle, Weight- 95-105g/bundle.
More Features of Indian Water Wave bundles:-
- Restyling- You can style the hair extension in any possible way you want.
- Coloring/Dyeing- You can apply any color of your choice to the extension.
- High Quality- Due to its high quality, it can retain its waves for a long time.
- Installation of 3 Bundles will give you a full head look.
- Contact a hair stylist expert for the installation process.
Maintenance process of Indian Water Wave weave:-
- Wash Indian Water Wave hair weave at least thrice a week with warm/cold water.
- Dry shampoos and conditioners to cleanse your hair extension.
- Deep cleansing is required on an interval of 7-10 days.
- Remove knots and tangles from your hair gently with your fingers.
- Use wide tooth comb to brush your hair.
- Soft towel must be used for drying your extension.
- Wrap your hair while sleeping.
- Tie your hair while cooking, exercising, etc.