|Product Name||4 Bundles Weft Natural Color Peruvian Jerry Curly Hair|
|Hair Color||Natural Black|
|Hair Length||8-30 Inches|
|Hair Texture/Style||Jerry Curly-Single Drawn|
|Hair Type||100% Unprocessed Peruvian Virgin Curly Hair|
|Hair Weight||100-110 Gram/Piece|
|Hair Weft Type||Machine Weft|
|Can Be Dyed||Yes Hair Can Be Dyed|
3 Bundles Weft Natural Color Peruvian Jerry Curly Hair: Design To Make,
Your Look More Beautiful
Peruvian Jerry Curly Hair is a very high quality weave. It is collected naturally from donors residing in the small and rural parts of Peru. The donors are also paid accordingly for growing and donating healthy hair. Firstly, Peruvian Jerry Curly Hair weave has natural curls. Secondly, the hair comes in pure natural color. This Curly Hair extension do not undergo any coloring or dyeing process during manufacturing.
Features of Peruvian Jerry Curly Hair Weave:-
- 100% Virgin and Jerry Curly Hair Weave and natural looking weave
- Raw unprocessed hair weave hence it does not undergo any chemical change
- Absolutely Jerry Curly Hair Weave with a great volume
- Full and thick hair ends. Strong hair weave.
- Very soft, silky and lustrous hair weave
- Thick and coarse in texture as well
- Natural color hair bundles.
- Intact cuticles aligned in one direction
- Set of 3 bundles. Each weave is strong double machine weft hence includes minimal shedding
- You can color/dye/bleach/straight the jerry curly hair weave accordingly
- It blends perfectly with any type of look
- Its versatile nature provides you with various styling options
- Light weight- 95-105g/bundle, Available sizes- 8-30 inches
How to maintain this Peruvian Curly Hair weave?
- Use lukewarm water for washing the extension
- Use deep moisturizing shampoos and conditioners for cleansing purpose
- Massage shampoos and conditioners gently in one direction
- Dry your hair using a soft towel
- Always brush with a wide-tooth comb.
- Tie your hair properly while exercising and cooking
- Wear a cap while swimming and sleeping
What you should avoid while using this Curly weave?
- Do not apply heat styling or hair dryers too often as it may damage the curly hair.
- Try to avoid chemical hair sprays, gels, lacquers because it makes the hair sticky.
- Never sleep with wet hair.
- Don't stretch or rub your hair as it may lead to hair shedding.